These strategies outline North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group's duties and responsibilities and how they will be met.
- pdf Communications & Engagement Strategy 2017-2021 (562 KB)
This Communications and Engagement Strategy sets out how North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (NSCCG) is and will in the future engage and communicate at all levels with its stakeholders.
- pdf Equality and Diversity Strategy 2012 - 15 (298 KB)
This Strategy describes how we will implement the Equality Delivery System (EDS), which is the NHS response to the Equality Act ensuring compliance with the PSED.
- pdf Financial Plan 2013-14 (241 KB)
This is the CCG financial plan for 2013/2014 -2014/15, it provides the detail on the CCG’s planning intentions in terms of commissioning local health care.
- pdf Integrated Strategy and Operating Plan 2012 - 15 (4.25 MB)
The Integrated Strategy and Operating Plan 2012/13-2014/15, comprehensively sets out our vision, goals, outcomes and initiatives.
- pdf NHS North Staffordshire CCG Plan on a Page March 2013 (42 KB)
- This is a single page summary of the Clinical Commissioning Groups Integrated Strategy and Operating plan
- pdf North Staffordshire CCG Constitution (1.71 MB)
The constitution is the formal document that outlines all the work that North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group does.
- pdf North Staffordshire CCG Procurement Strategy (449 KB)
This procurement strategy sets out the principles, rules and methodologies that the CCG shall work to and clearly outlines how and when it is appropriate to seek to introduce contestability and competition as a means of achieving the best clinical outcomes and value for money.
- pdf North Staffs & Stoke CCGs Prospectus_2016 (3.00 MB)
The aim of this prospectus is to introduce North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (NSCCG) - what we do, the population that we serve, our priorities and how we are working with local people to improve local health care.
- pdf Organisational Development Plan 2012 - 15 (1.35 MB)
The Organisational Development Plan has been developed to ensure that North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group (NSCCG) has the skills and capacity to commission high quality, safe services for our population of 213,000 and to support the delivery of our Integrated Strategy and Operating Plan 2012/13-2014/15.
- pdf Quality Strategy 2016-21 FINAL (338 KB)
This Quality Strategy provides the basis for our relentless focus on the quality and safety of the services that we commission.
- pdf Risk Management Strategy (746 KB)
This document sets out North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group’s (NSCCG) approach to the management of risk1 focussing on the delivery of its key objectives.
- pdf Response to Francis Recommendations July 2013 (60 KB)
North Staffordshire CCG has considered the findings and recommendations made within the Francis Inquiry 2013. We accept the report in its entirety and the recommendations in principle.
- pdf Safeguarding Commissioning Strategy 2017-2020 (217 KB)
This document sets out the vision for an agreed strategic approach to maintain safe and effective safeguarding services and to strengthen arrangements for safeguarding adults and children in North Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent.
- pdf Safeguarding Training Strategy 31082017 (289 KB)
This document outlines the North Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Group's strategy in relation to safeguarding training.
- pdf Staffordshire and Stoke 5 Year Plan Executive Summary (3.64 MB)
This plan represents the vision, strategy and actions of all Staffordshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) to deliver health system priorities
- pdf (86 KB) pdf Staffordshire & Stoke on Trent Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People's Mental Health Refresh
The Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent CCGs have now published the 2017 refresh of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Local Transformation Plan. This sets out our progress against the 2016 plan and highlights the key areas for future development to deliver improvements in emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people. The plan has been assured by NHS England and has been approved by the Stoke on Trent Health and Wellbeing Board. The plan remains subject to ratification by the Staffordshire Health and Wellbeing Board.