North Staffordshire CCG
To use the Idea Share page, please select the appropriate tab, for example events, photos or wall. You can also add to these tabs such as adding comments on the wall.
PPG members pack - Moorland Medical PPG have been working on a PPG members pack which can be accessed by following the link and modified to suit your own PPG. The Key document follows the 4 areas from the NAPP Building Better Participation document.
Booking Community Fire Station Rooms for meetings
Telephone numbers to book a meeting room at Community Fire Stations -
- Newcastle Community Fire Station ring 01785 898897
- Hanley Community Fire Station ring 01785 898760
- Leek Community Fire Station ring 01785 898501
Patient Leaflet – what happens when you are referred by your GP to see a Specialist? NHS England, together with the British Medical Association and the National Association for Patient Participation, have produced a leaflet for patients to understand what they can expect if they are referred by their GP to see a specialist or consultant at a hospital or a community health centre. Follow this link to access the leaflet.
How does the NHS in England Work - an alternative guide a whistle-stop tour from the Kings Fund of how the NHS works in 2017 and how it is changing
Further resources are available on the National Association for
Patient Participation (NAPP) website.
PPGs - First Year Joining Fee £60
On joining, new PPGs receive all the benefits of Annual Membership and the following package of resources
- Starting, Growing and Sustaining Successful PPGs: guide to setting up a PPG in general practice
- 21 Ways to make your practice thrive
- Communications Toolkit for PPGs
- Two N.A.P.P. ‘Proud to have a PPG ‘stickers
- Copy of ‘What to expect from your doctor: a guide for patients (GMC)
- Copy of CQC "What standards you have a right to expect from the regulation of your GP practice"
- Top Tips leaflet
- Putting Patients First: Back in General Practice Campaign Brief
- Other current relevant documents where appropriate.
Annual Membership thereafter £40